I. Basic provisions
- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Via musica ad beatum zs, Seat of the association: Do Klukovic 1163/4, Prague 5, ID: 04301421 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- The contact details of the administrator are listed on this site.
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Legitimate reason for the processing of personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
fulfillment of the requirements between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR ("Performance"),
the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Entitled Interest"),
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services (hereinafter referred to as "Consent").
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
III. Retention time of data
- Unless otherwise noted in the preceding paragraphs, the Administrator shall store personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims arising out of such relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of relationship).
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
- The following rules apply to processing cookies.
Rules for the use or blocking of cookies can be set by each user in their Internet browser, thus making their consent to their processing.
The user can set permission or reject all or only some cookies (such as third-party cookies). Blocking cookies may have a negative effect on the usability of your website and services.
- If you object to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, in such a case, it is not possible to guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of the website.
V. Your Rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These Conditions become effective on 1 January 2019.